Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mai Tai baby carrier


Again It's pink and girly just like I like it! This baby carrier is modeled after the traditional Chinese baby carriers. Baby wearing is great for bonding and attachment. I love this carrier. The pink flowered fabric with the pink trim is the exact colors and print that I would love to have for Abby. This carrier is made by Babyhawk. The model that I want for Abby comes with a fold down head rest, a pocke,t and toy holder attached to it. These carriers can be made to order at the buyers request.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love my BabyHawk carrier! You can't go wrong and it is very easy to use. I have the reversible with two pockets and headrest (you need this to prevent baby's head from flopping when sleeping.) I'm currently looking at getting one more carrier. Many of my friends use the "Ergo" and love it. It snaps versus ties.